Stop the abortion and Sexualization bill at the East African Legislative Assembly
The East African Community could still be forced into debating yet again the very controversial "Sexual and Reproductive Rights" bill. This is the fourth attempt by the East African Legislative Assembly to try to re-table this bill after several unsuccessful attempts.
The East African Legislative Assembly (EALA) has been the target of determined abortion groups who want to see abortion and comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) legal in East Africa.
These abortion groups that are led by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) have led in cultural imperialism and neo-colonialism especially in East Africa as they attempt to overhaul the pro-life laws in these countries.
SIDA has been sitting with the naive or rather greedy members of EALA to train them on how to table the controversial abortion bill and how to defend it in the face of "conservative backlash". Basically what these abortion groups have been doing is pouring money as well as training the legislators to be insensitively pro-abortion.
It is sad that now Honourable Ayason Mukulia Kennedy has become the latest of their crusader and is heard shamelessly defending Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) in the previous EALA sitting. According to Honourable Kennedy " Comprehensive Sexuality Education is good for our society and that SRHR is not harmful". According to United Nation conventions, CSE the entails the following:-
- CSE encourages acceptance and exploration of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities (Homosexuality)
- CSE promotes high risk sexual behaviors (including anal and oral sex) and teaches they are safe.
- CSE promotes sexual pleasure and promiscuity as a right for children.
- CSE promotes abortion as safe and without consequences.
- CSE encourages children to experiment sexually with individuals of their own sex or the opposite sex.
- CSE claims access to “comprehensive sexuality education” is a human right.
- CSE teaches children and youth they are sexual from birth.
- CSE promotes condoms to children without informing them of their failure rates.
- CSE promotes disrespect for parents and religious and cultural values.
- CSE promotes sexual counseling, information or services to minors without parental consent.
- CSE trains children to advocate for their “sexual rights” in laws and policies.
- CSE encourages “peer to peer” sexuality education.
The term Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights is the most abused today by abortionists, it is a euphemism for abortion and LGBT rights.
Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi and Sudan are some of the countries that will be bound by this legislation in case it is passed. These countries have had a real battle with abortionists independently. It seems now they have to fight again at the East African Community level.
Kindly sign this petition, ask the speaker of EALA to have the controversial "SRHR" bill by Honourable Kennedy Mukulia withdrawn with immediate effect.
Hon. Mukulia Kennedy seeks house leave to introduce abortion “srhr” bill
EALA sitting endorses controversial abortion bill
Sign this petition now!
Petition to: The Speaker of East African Legislative Assembly