Stop Forced Foster Child Transfers Over Transgender Ideology: Uphold Family Support
You won't believe what's happening to our foster care system. It's downright heartbreaking.
Rachel Levine, head of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is pushing a dangerous new rule that threatens the very fabric of foster families. He's the one who now claims to be a woman. This leftist ideological bureaucrat wants to strongarm foster parents to embrace the transgender ideology or risk losing their foster children... and likely the ability to ever foster parent again.
As someone who's supposed to protect vulnerable kids, Levine is actually putting them in harm's way – all to validate his own gender ideology.
This proposed rule would brand foster parents as "abusive" if they don't affirm their foster child's "new gender." Just imagine countless loving families torn apart simply because they refuse to bow down to this harmful ideology. But it gets worse: this could set a terrifying precedent for further discrimination against foster parents based on their religious and moral beliefs.
We're on a tight deadline. It's set to go into effect this month, and we need as many signatures as possible to show Rachel Levine how wrong this is.
**Sign our petition now and demand that Rachel Levine remove this disastrous rule that forces foster children to be "transferred" based on their "gender identity."**
Under this new rule, foster parents who don't buy into the transgender ideology and undergo extensive training will be deemed "unsafe" and "inappropriate." These dedicated caregivers would be kicked out of the system, leaving vulnerable children without the loving homes they need.
The National Catholic Bioethics Center puts it perfectly: "Resolutions and policies of medical associations and legislative and regulatory actions promote so-called gender affirmation and gender transitioning, even in prepubescent children, and mandate the compliance of schools, health care providers, health care payers, social services, and others. Such regulations are coercive and based on a false understanding of human identity."
We can't let this happen. Sign our petition today and tell Rachel Levine to stop this rule from destroying loving foster families.
If we raise our voices together, there's hope that HHS will reconsider and shelve this devastating rule. While Rachel Levine may seem unbending, he could see the potential backlash on the Biden administration as the presidential campaign heats up.
If we don't act, this rule will rip families apart and leave children struggling with gender dysphoria without the support they need. Worse still, it could pave the way for more oppressive rules targeting good, caring people who oppose the transgender movement. But if we succeed, we can protect foster parents and children from this nightmare.
We must act before it's too late.
Please add your name to the petition and tell Rachel Levine to remove this harmful rule about "transferring" foster children based on "gender identity.
- CBS Austin: Foster parents who don't support child's gender identity could lose custody under Biden proposal: https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world/foster-parents-who-dont-support-childs-gender-identity-could-lose-custody-under-biden-proposal-lgbt-transgender
- Safe and Appropriate Foster Care Placement Requirements for Titles IV-E and IV-B: A Proposed Rule by the Children and Families Administration on 09/28/2023: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2023/09/28/2023-21274/safe-and-appropriate-foster-care-placement-requirements-for-titles-iv-e-and-iv-b
- Biden Admin Proposes Rule Requiring States To ‘Transfer’ Kids From Foster Homes That Don’t ‘Support’ Gender Identity: https://mydakotan.com/2023/09/biden-admin-proposes-rule-requiring-states...
- HHS Announces Historic Child Welfare Package to Expand Support and Equity in Child Welfare System: https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023/09/27/hhs-announces-historic-child-w...
- National Catholic Bioethic Center's Statement on Transgenderism: https://www.ncbcenter.org/resources-and-statements-cms/brief-statement-o...