Tell the Ministry of Education you don't approve of Comprehensive Sex Education
Comprehensive Sex Education is a highly controversial, “rights-based” approach to sex education that encompasses a great deal more than just teaching children and youth about sexual intercourse and human reproduction. Developed in the West, primarily in the United States, CSE is now being implemented in most countries around the world.
Comprehensive sexuality education programs seek to change society by changing sexual and gender norms and teaching youth to advocate for sexual rights. Most CSE programs promote acceptance of diverse sexual identities and orientations and have an almost obsessive focus on sexual pleasure, instructing children and youth at the earliest ages on how to obtain sexual pleasure in a variety of ways including masturbation and anal sex.
While there is a need to teach "prpoer sex education to our children, Comprehensive Sex Education is the radicalized version of it. Here are more reasons as to why CSE is not the best for our children :_
- CSE encourages acceptance and exploration of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities (Homosexuality)
- CSE promotes high risk sexual behaviors (including anal and oral sex) and teaches they are safe.
- CSE promotes sexual pleasure and promiscuity as a right for children.
- CSE promotes abortion as safe and without consequences.
- CSE encourages children to experiment sexually with individuals of their own sex or the opposite sex.
- CSE claims access to “comprehensive sexuality education” is a human right.
- CSE teaches children and youth they are sexual from birth.
- CSE promotes condoms to children without informing them of their failure rates.
- CSE promotes disrespect for parents and religious and cultural values.
- CSE promotes sexual counseling, information or services to minors without parental consent.
- CSE trains children to advocate for their “sexual rights” in laws and policies.
- CSE encourages “peer to peer” sexuality education.
We are aware of efforts by UN bodies to fund and push for implemenation of this outrageous curriculum in Kenya as a solution to "teenage prgenacy" . Officials at the Ministry of Education have been playing hide and seek with parents and faith based groups once brought to task. It is now evident that the ministry has not dropped its quest to implement CSE and we are very worried about this.
Please sign this petition asking the Cabinet Secretary for education in Kenya Honourable Amina Mohammed to stop all efforts to implement the curriculum as we don't approve of it.
We propose that Ambassador Amina invites all stakeholders to the table to device a locally drafted and agreed upon sex education curriculum as opposed to adopting the radical CSE which has been rejected in other countries including in the USA where parents have resorted to home schooling.
For more information;-