AllAfrica.com is a biased media house!Stop it now.
Many people have complained about this media house. With it's headquarters in Washington DC , it claims to redistribute news from over 140 African newslets. The concern is what kind of news it redistributes!
The media house gives priority to content that is anti-church, anti-family and anti-life! It will also attack those that align themselves as promoting family values and life in the continent. Going through the website of the media house is like going through another website for abortionists like American based abortionists-IPAS,IPPF and Guttmacher institute. It has also appointed itself as an advocate for "LGBT" activists in Africa.
These kind of media houses want a monopoly on the narrative, particularly concerning developments related to life, marriage, family, faith and freedom. How can you know that All Africa (dot) Com is biased :-
- The news media consistently use language and images that frame the entire abortion debate in terms that implicitly favor abortion-rights advocates.
- Abortion -rights advocates are often quoted more frequently and characterized more favorably than are abortion opponents.
- Events and issues favorable to abortion opponents are sometimes ignored or given minimal attention by the media.
- Prominent play to stories on rallies and electoral and legislative victories by abortion-rights advocates than to stories on rallies and electoral and legislative victories by abortion rights opponents.
- Columns of commentary favoring abortion rights outnumber those opposing abortion .
Assine esta petição agora!
Stop discriminating pro-life and pro-family work